“”Grand View Research, Inc. – Market Research and Consulting.””
According to a new report released by Grand View Research, the availability of a wide variety of beverages such as sparkling drinks, juices, energy drinks, flavored milk, mocktails, smoothies, tonic water, beer, wine, cider, cocktails, hard liquor, mocktails, fortified sodas, non-alcoholic beers and spirits and their increasing consumption are driving the demand for beverage flavoring system.
The global beverage flavoring systems market size is expected to reach USD 7.0 billion by 2028according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to grow at a pace CAGR of 5.3% from 2020 to 2028. Growing demand for alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages across the globe, especially among the adult population, is majorly driving the market growth. Developing economies mainly support growth through their economic development and the growth in the purchasing power of residents.
Based on ingredients, the flavor enhancers The segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period from 2020 to 2028. Flavor enhancers enhance the original taste of a flavor without imparting its own aroma. Salt is the main flavor enhancer, but excessive consumption can increase the risk of heart disease. Therefore, consumer preference shifts to other types of enhancers. Additionally, rising awareness of other enhancers such as isopropyl mercaptan, malic acid, disodium guanylate, and beta-alanine is further supporting the growth of the market.
the alcoholic beverages The segment is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period from 2020 to 2028. The increasing consumption of flavored alcoholic beverages such as flavored rice wines, flavored rums, flavored tequilas and flavored vodkas, across the world, contributes to the fastest growth rate. Additionally, the growing focus of companies on developing different flavors in alcoholic beverages is further driving the market.
Central and South America is expected to witness potential growth over the forecast period from 2020 to 2028. Growing consumption of beverages in the region is majorly contributing to the regional market value. Additionally, some of the drinks commonly found in Brazil include Aluá, Bombeirinho, Cachaça, Caipirinha, Caju Amigo, Cajuína, Capeta, Cauim, Chimarrão, Guaraná, Limonada suíça, Quentão, Rabo-de-galo, Tiquira, and Vinho Quente, which should stimulate regional demand.
Browse Full Report with Table of Contents @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/beverage-flavoring-systems-market
Highlights of the Beverage Flavoring Systems Market Report
- The flavor carriers segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% over the forecast period, in terms of revenue. Carriers are diluents or solvents that are mixed with a flavoring agent and their main function is to protect the flavoring agent. These carriers also contribute to inefficient mixing of the flavoring agent in end use. For example, alcohols such as ethyl alcohol or propylene glycol are used as carriers in liquid flavors. Cornstarch or gum arabic is used as a carrier for dry or powdered flavors.
- The alcoholic beverages segment is expected to register a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2028. Growing demand for alcoholic beverages including beer, wine, vodka and gin is driving the segmental market growth. The demand for flavored alcoholic beverages such as gin, rose flavored vodka and beer is increasing worldwide. According to a report published by Kirin Beer University in December 2020, global beer consumption increased by 0.5% in 2019 to 189.05 million kiloliters compared to 2018.
- The artificial origin segment dominated the market and accounted for 42.5% of the revenue share in 2020. The use of artificial flavors is increasing in beverage manufacturing owing to their lower cost compared to their natural counterparts. These are made from chemicals and are designed as copies of natural flavors. In addition, the consumption of these flavors is harmful and can promote certain serious long-term diseases such as cancer. Some of the artificial flavors include esters, aldehydes, phenols, and alcohol.
- In Asia-Pacific, the market is expected to register a CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period. The increasing presence of major players in the economies of the region to take advantage of the available opportunities and the growing demand for beverages is supporting the fastest growth. For example, in August 2018, ADM opened a new regional office and center for the creation, application, development and innovation of state-of-the-art flavors and ingredients in Shanghai, China.
- Companies in the beverage flavoring systems industry have been trying to increase their production capacities and expand their geographic reach. For example, in November 2019, the company opened a new expansion of its manufacturing plant in Nantong, China, in particular to support the production capacity of liquid flavors for dairy products, beverages and sweet products.
To request a sample copy of this report, please visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/beverage-flavoring-systems-market/request/rs1
Beverage Flavoring Systems Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global beverage flavoring systems market on the basis of ingredients, beverage type, flavor type, form, origin, and region:
Beverage Flavoring System Ingredients Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Flavoring agents
- Flavor carriers
- Flavor enhancers
Beverage Flavoring System Beverage Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Soft drinks
- Functional drinks
Beverage Flavoring System Flavor Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- Chocolate and chestnuts
- Herbs and plants
- Fruits and vegetables
Beverage Flavoring System Form Prospect (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Original Beverage Flavoring System Prospect (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
Beverage Flavoring System Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central and South America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
List of Key Players of Beverage Flavoring Systems Market
- Sensient Technologies Corporation
- Kerry Group
- International Flavors and Fragrances Inc.
- Firmenich AG
- International Takasago Society
- Flavorchem & Orchid Perfumes
- Tate & Lyle
Inquire more or share questions, if any, before purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/7057/ibb
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research is a market research and consulting firm that offers market research reports, syndicated and custom reports. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It offers client engagement for business consulting and market intelligence in various fields. The customer base is based in various countries with queries coming from over 50 industries globally.
Grand View Research helps clients make informed decisions by helping them understand current trends and scenarios. Each year, Grand View Research conducts more than 300 multi-country market studies to optimize customer advice.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – US
E-mail: Send an email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Town: San Francisco
The country: United States
Press release distributed by ABNewswire.com
To view the original version on ABNewswire, visit: Beverage Flavoring System Market | Global Size, Share, Regional Analysis, Growth, Outlook, Demand and Forecast to 2028 | Grand View Research, Inc.