Reservations at the Hardin County Detention Center from 3:00 p.m. Wednesday until 3:00 p.m. Thursday.
• Stephen Alvin Bhoolai, 27, Louisville, driving with a suspended or revoked license; no license plates; first non-owner operator offense of maintaining the required insurance.
• Joseph Bryce Freeman, 25, Radcliff, second degree disorderly conduct; possession of marijuana; first offense of obstructing violations by emergency responders; hamper government operations.
• Autumn Sierra Frelix, 25, Louisville, felony probation violation.
• Kevin Duane Jevning, 23, Elizabethtown, non-appearance.
• Seth Kelly Mattingly, 22, Elizabethtown, first offense, first degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of drug paraphernalia; driving a non-motorized vehicle under the influence of intoxicants.
• Stephanie Nicole McKinley, 31, Somerset, felony probation violation.
• Kelly Reynolds, 45, Chicago, public controlled substance poisoning, excludes alcohol.
• Matthew Joseph Roberts Jr., 22, Radcliff, first degree disorderly conduct; first or second alcohol poisoning offense in a public place.
• Heather Ann Schmitt, 32, Louisville, first drinking and driving offense; non-wearing of seat belts; possession of open alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle; dangerous driving; speeding, 26 mph or more over the speed limit.
• Jarrod B. Watts, 26, Louisville, public intoxication from controlled substance, excludes alcohol.
Note: This information is a compiled list of the Hardin County Detention Center Daily Reservation Logs. This is only an account of the arrests. Those arrested are presumed innocent, unless proven otherwise in court. The reservations indicate the persons arrested, their age, their place of residence and the charges against them.