According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global industrial alcohol market was valued at USD 93.25 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 123.64 billion by 2028, with a CAGR of 9.3%. The increasing demand for organic solvents due to dynamic properties including high octane number and flammability characteristics will lead to increased demand for industrial alcohol in the transportation sector. It is a cleaner burning fuel that is combined with gasoline and diesel fuels to reduce fuel consumption and emissions.
This market intelligence report includes a comprehensive assessment of the market, discussing the value, volume, size, share, growth rate, key trends, demand and supply ratio. , Gross Revenue, Competitive Landscape, Regional Analysis, Manufacturers, Product Types and Ending. user apps to provide a 360 Â° overview of the global industrial alcohol industry. The study provides key information on the different elements that propel or hinder the growth of the sector. It establishes precise forecasts to estimate the potential growth of the company as a whole.
Get a sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2886
Some of the major market players are Cargill (USA), Raizen Energia (Brazil), Green Plains Inc. (USA), Cristalco (France), MGP Ingredients (USA), The Andersons Inc. (USA) United States), Sigma Aldrich (United States), Grain Processing Corporation (United States), Greenfield Specialty Alcohols (Canada) and Flint Hills Resources (United States)
Other key findings from the report suggest:
- Isopropyl alcohol is used by doctors, who rub the poisonous substance on surfaces, tools, and the human body for its cooling and disinfecting properties. Isopropyl alcohol is also found in cosmetics, including lotions
- Methyl alcohol primarily finds use as an industrial solvent. For example, developers of strippers and photocopiers use it
- Ethanol is a common ingredient in many cosmetics and beauty products. It works as an astringent to help cleanse the skin, in lotions as a preservative and to help ensure the lotion ingredients don’t come apart, and in hairspray to help the spray adhere to the hair.
- Over 97 percent of the United States and other developed countries produce gasoline that contains ethanol, usually in a mixture called E10, which is 10 percent ethanol and 90 percent gasoline. , to oxygenate the fuel and reduce air pollution
- The Asia-Pacific regional segment of the industrial alcohol market is expected to remain the highest growing segment in 2020-2028, at a CAGR of 10.8%, owing to the increasing demand for healthy food and conscience health in the region
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2886
Segments covered in the report:
On the basis of type, the industrial alcohols market has been segmented as follows:
- Ethyl alcohol
- Methyl alcohol
- Isopropylic alcohol
- Isobutyl alcohol
- Isobutyl alcohol
- Others (sorbitol and maltitol)
On the basis of applications, the industrial alcohols market has been segmented as follows:
- Personal care products
- Food ingredients (excluding drinks)
- Chemical intermediates and solvents
- Others (home care products and reagents)
On the basis of Source, the Industrial Alcohols market has been segmented as follows:
- Sugar & molasses
- Cereals (except corn)
- Fossil fuels
- Others (whey, cellulosic matter and algae)
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2020-2028 and Volume-2028 Metric Tons)
- North America
- The rest of europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Browse the full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-alcohol-market
Identify the basic business drivers, challenges and tactics adopted:
- The report provides intrinsic details and fluctuating aspects that are influencing the business dynamics of the Industrial Alcohol Market along with integral factors in increasing the demand for the product have been mapped across vital geographic regions.
- An overview of the multiple applications, fields of activity and the latest trends observed in the industry has been presented by this study.
- Various challenges facing the company and the many strategies employed by industry players for successful commercialization of the product were also illustrated.
- The research inspects the sales channels (indirect, direct, marketing) that companies have chosen for the major distributors of products and the top customer base in the market.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get sections by chapter or report coverage by region for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
Explorer reports reports:
Legume Ingredients Market
Halal Ingredient Market
Bread Improvers Market
Soap noodle market
Read reports from different publications:
ADAS and Autonomous Driving Components Market
Metal Powder Additive Manufacturing Market
Adhesives and Sealants Market
Fat Stem Cell Market
Advanced Visualization Systems Market (3D / 4D)
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct line: + 1-212-710-1370