LAKE CITY – The following sentences were handed down in Missaukee County 84th District Court on March 14, March 17, March 21, March 24 and April 4:
• Samantha Faye Pierce, 37, of Lake City, was fined $225 for pleading guilty to a second domestic violence offence.
• Kelly James Sikkema, 30, of Marion, was ordered to pay $425 in fines and costs and $252.86 in restitution for a plea of no contest for theft under $200. A plea of no contest is not an admission of guilt but is treated as such at sentencing. It also allows the court to determine guilt based on a review of the police report.
• Troy William Sigler, 35, of McBain, was ordered to pay $850 in fines and costs and three months probation for pleading guilty to opening intoxicants in a vehicle and driving a motor vehicle when visibly impaired.
• James Loyd O’Dell, 30, currently being held at G. Robert Cotton Prison, was sentenced to 365 days in jail with 42 days credited for pleading guilty to methamphetamine use. He was also ordered to pay $125 in fines and costs. The prison sentence is to be served at the same time as O’Dell is serving his prison sentence.
• Chelsie Jean Ahrens-Smith, 29, of Lake City, was ordered to pay $425 in fines and costs for pleading guilty to lying to a peace officer.
• Dalton James Holt, 28, of Lake City, was ordered to pay $225 in fines and costs and $43.36 in restitution for a guilty plea to theft under $200. He was also fined $125 for pleading guilty to allowing an unlicensed driver to operate a motor vehicle.
• Emrick Maybury Crosby, 24, of Lake City, was fined $225 for pleading guilty to opening intoxicants in a vehicle.