Pune, India, April 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Zeolite market is expected to grow at a steady growth rate over the forecast period, owing to the high demand for zeolites in the detergent industry coupled with the growing hygiene concerns. Zeolites are the crystalline solid structures made up of silicon, aluminum and oxygen. They are microporous, crystalline, hydrated aluminosilicates obtained by hydrothermal crystallization of aluminosilicate gels. They have a porous framework, making them suitable for use in detergents, petrochemicals, nuclear, refrigeration and concrete, among other end-user markets.
Get a sample copy of this report @ https://greyviews.com/reports/global-zeolites-market/27/request-sample
Key information and conclusions:
- Natural segment has dominated the zeolites market and is valued at USD 7.14 billion in 2020. This is mainly due to the massive adoption of natural zeolites in different end-user industries such as sewage cleaning, litter for pets and odor control, as well as the number of horticultural applications.
- The catalysts segment dominated the zeolites market and was valued at $5.98 billion in 2020. The growth of the segment is mainly driven by the increasing demand for zeolites as catalysts in hydrocarbon (HC) cracking applications and fluid catalytic cracking (FCC).
- The Linde Type A segment was leading the zeolite market and valued at USD 4.32 billion in 2020. Linde Type A is an alumino-silicate zeolite. Its rapid usage in the ion exchange based application is mainly driving the growth of the segment.
- The 7A – 10A segment dominated the zeolite market and was valued at USD 6.46 billion in 2020. The growth of the segment is mainly driven by the increasing use of 7A – 10A pore zeolites in industries as it enables a greater absorption and better separation during any industrial application.
- Construction and building materials segment dominated the zeolite market and was valued at USD 4.44 billion in 2020. Continued demand for lightweight concrete in the construction industry is expected to drive the demand for natural zeolites, fueling the growth of the market.
- The detergent builder segment accounted for the largest market share and was valued at USD 6.12 billion in 2020. Improved cleaning characteristics of zeolites are mainly driving the use of zeolites as builders in detergents, fueling the growth of this segment.
- Regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa. The Asia-Pacific region led the zeolite market with a revenue of 3.69 billion in 2020. The growth of the zeolite market in Asia-Pacific is mainly driven by a number of factors, with emphasis on the government on environmental protection and the continued emphasis on the development of bio-based products. However, the Europe region is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to stringent government regulations regarding greenhouse gas emissions.
The main players operating in the Global Zeolite market are Albemarle Corporation, BASF SE, TOSOH Corporation, Arkema, Honeywell International Inc., Union Showa KK, Zeochem AG, KNT Group, Clariant, WR Grace & Co., Zeolyst International, Huiying Chemical Industry (Xiamen) Co., Ltd., Chemiewerk Bad Köstritz GmbH, NALCO India and PQ among others. To improve their market share in the global zeolite market, the major vendors are now focusing on adopting leading strategies such as recent developments, product innovation, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations and partnerships.
- For example, in June 2021, Honeywell partnered with Defense Research Development Organization (DRDO) and Council for Scientific and Industrial Research – Indian Petroleum Institute (CSIR-IIP), Government of India, to provide zeolites to accelerate the establishment of medical oxygen. Plants (MOP) in the country to deal with the ongoing pandemic.
- In April 2021, Clariant, a specialty chemical company, announced the opening of a new production plant for process stabilizers and light stabilizers. The facility is cooperatively owned by Clariant and Beijing Tiangang Auxiliary Co., Ltd. (Tiangang), a light stabilizer manufacturer and supplier in China.
Survey before buying this report @ https://greyviews.com/inquiry/27
Global zeolite market by Type of product:
Global zeolite market by function:
- Ion exchange
- Molecular sieve
Global Zeolite Market by Frame:
Global Zeolite Market by Pore Size:
Global Zeolite Market by End Use:
- Construction and building materials
- animal feed
- Soil remediation
Global Zeolite Market by Application:
- Detergent manufacturers
Global zeolite market by region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South East Asia
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
About the report:
This research report provides in-depth data on the major factors influencing the growth of the Zeolite market at country and local levels, market size forecast, in terms of value, market share by region and segment; regional market positions; growth opportunities by segment and by country; Key company profiles, SWOT, product portfolio and growth strategies. It studies essential aspects of the market such as major participants, expansion strategies, business models, and other market characteristics to enhance understanding of the market.
Buy Now Full Report @ https://greyviews.com/checkout/27/single_user_license
Phone: (+44) 162-237-1047
The Web: https://greyviews.com/
Browse related reports:
Global metal cleaning market size by type of ingredients (chelating agent, surfactant, solvents, solubilizers, pH regulators and others), type of cleaner (aqueous and solvent), end-use industry (automotive and aerospace, manufacturing , Healthcare and Others), Metal Type (Steel, Copper, Aluminum and Others) and Regions, Segmentation and Projection to 2028.
Global Ethyl Acetate Market Size by Application (Adhesives & Sealants, Paints & Coatings, Process Solvents, Intermediates, Pigments & Others), End User Industry (Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Packaging, Automotive, Artificial Leather) and others), Regions, Segmentation and Projection to 2028.
Global Zeolite Market Size by Product Type (Natural and Synthetic), Function (Ion Exchange, Molecular Sieve and Catalyst), Framework (Linde Type A, Faujasite and MFI), Pore Size (3A – 7A and 7A – 10A), End Use (Building & Building Materials, Animal Feed, Sewage Treatment, Soil Remediation and Others) and Application (Adsorbents, Catalysts, Detergent Builders and Others), Regions, Segmentation and Projection to 2028 .
Global Biosurfactants Market Size by Type (Glycolipids, Lipopeptides & Lipoproteins, Phospholipids & Fatty Acids, Polymer Biosurfactants & Particulate Biosurfactants), Application (Detergents, Personal Care, Food Processing, Agricultural Chemicals & Others), Regions, Segmentation & Projection until 2028.
Global Castor Oil Derivatives Market Size by Product (Sebacic Acid, 12HSA, Ricinoleic Acid, Undecylenic Acid, Dehydrated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil (Castor Wax) and Others) and Application (Lubricants, Surface Coatings , Cosmetics & Pharmaceuticals, Biodiesel, Plastics & Resins, and Others), Regions, Segmentation and Projection to 2028.
Global Natural Oil Polyols Market Size by Product (Soybean Oil Polyols, Castor Oil Polyols, Canola Oil Polyols, Palm Oil Polyols, and Sunflower Oil Polyols), Usage Final (Furniture & Interiors, Construction, Electrical & Electronic Appliances, Footwear, Automotive, Packaging & Others), Regions, Segmentation & Projection to 2028.
Global Biosolvents Market Size by Product (Lactate Ester, Soybean Methyl Ester, Glycols, Alcohol, and Others), Application (Paints & Coatings, Printing Inks, Adhesives & Sealants, and Others), Regions, Segmentation, and Projection to 2028.
Global mining chemicals market size by product type (foams, flocculants, collectors, extraction solvents and grinding aids), mineral type (base metals, non-metallic minerals, precious metals and rare earth metals), Application (Mineral Processing, Explosives & Drilling, Water & Wastewater Treatment & Others), Regions, Segmentation & Projection to 2028
Global Detergent Chemicals Market Size by Product (Surfactants, Builders, Enzymes, Perfumes, Bleaches and Others) and Application (Laundry Cleaners, Household and Commercial Cleaners, Dishwashing Products, Personal Cleaning Products, fuel additives, biological reagents and others) ), and End-user regions (household and industrial and institutional), segmentation and projection to 2028.
Global Specialty Oleochemicals Market Size by Product Type (Specialty Ester, Fatty Acid Methyl Ester, Glycerol Ester, Alkoxylates, Fatty Amines, and Others), By Application (Personal Care and Cosmetics, Food Processing, Goods Consumer Products, Health & Pharmaceuticals, Polymer & Plastic Additives, Textiles, Paints & Coatings and Others), Regions, Segmentation and Projection to 2028
Global Pharmaceutical Processing Seals Market Size by Type (O-Rings, Gaskets, Lip Seals, D-Seals, and Others), Material (Metals, PTFE, Silicone, Nitrile Rubber, EPDM, FKM, FFKM, UHMWPE, and PU), Application (Manufacturing Equipment and Others), Regions, Segmentation and Projection to 2028.